with Native Wattle Seeds Honey Mustard Dressing
5 serves/prepping time: 90min.
- 2 medium-sized beetroots
- 1 medium-sized broccoli
- 60-80g fresh rocket
- 50-60g raw cashew nuts (organic if possible)
- 100-120g boiled and peeled chestnuts
- Chia seeds for sprinkling on top
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2-3 tbsp local raw honey
- 1 tbsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp wattle seeds powder
- Season with salt and pepper
- Soak the chestnuts in water overnight. Boil them for 30-40 minutes, then allow to cool.
- Peel the chestnuts using a small knife and cut them vertically in half, then set aside.
- Steam the broccoli and allow to cool.
- Peel and slice the beetroots into half-moon shapes and steam them.
- Wash the rocket leaves and set aside.
- Start preparing the dressing while the steamed vegetables cool.
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Serve the salad in a bowl, starting with the rocket, beetroots, broccoli, chestnuts, cashews, a sprinkle of chia seeds, and the wattle seeds honey mustard dressing.
Enjoy your delicious and nutritious salad!
Corinne’s FREE Cookbook
Download here: https://connectmagazine.org/?p=8724